Surroundings Duct Cleaning Robots – Are They Effective on Residential Jobs?

Are Robots effective in cleaning Home air ducts?

The short response to the above question is simply…
If you have any concerns relating to where and how to use Pathway Environmental, you can make contact with us at the page.
NO!

While robots certainly have their place in this industry it definitely in not in residential air duct systems, not just are they very ineffective but the risk of losing one of these VERY EXPENSIVE Automated programs inside your duct system is something that no experienced Duct Cleaning technician would ever take.

Robots can be quite effective in commercial applications, However , residential duct systems are a very different animal altogether, It is unlikely that however, most experienced duct cleaner might ever be able to clean more than 20% to 30% of any residential duct system with the use of a robotic.

I could write a book on all of the reasons why a robot will NEVER get the home’s duct system cleaned, the causes are just too numerous to listing here.

I would challenge any duct cleaning company, that they can not effectively clean the average residential duct program with the use of a robot… There’s just NO WAY!

What typically will happen when a duct cleaner shows up to your house with his almighty robot, is that he will begin to explain to you how your particular home’s duct system will simply not accommodate the use of a robot so therefore he will resort in order to using the standard manual tools.

We are here to tell you… that is the same story they use in virtually totally of the households they encounter.

The way I figure it is this, Merely can only clean 20% to 30% of the system with the robot and am must use the standard tools for that remaining 70% to 80% of the system, I may as well just use the standard tools on 100% from the system… It just makes sense to me!

So although an advertisements that shows a FANCY-DANCY Automatic robot may look good from a customers viewpoint, Believe me when I tell you that they are simply not effective in a typical residential system.

If a Duct Cleaning firm tells you otherwise, I suggest that you inquire further if they are willing to show you proof that their Robot is reaching all areas of your Ducts.